Please take a minute to read our outlined office policies.
-Please allow up to 72 hours for your refill requests. We appreciate your patience.
-THERE WILL BE NO CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES REFILLED WITHOUT AN OFFICE VISIT.
-Please check with the requested pharmacy on the status of your prescription refill. The nurse will not call you back, unless there is an issue that needs to be addressed.
-If your medication requires PRIOR AUTHORIZATION, contact your insurance company BEFORE calling our office, and find out which similar medications are covered. This will speed up the process of you getting your medication.
-If your insurance requires a referral, please give us at least 48 hours to process your request.
-When calling, have ALL of the following information available:
- Date of appointment
- The name of the specialist you’re seeing
- The reason for your visit
- Phone and Fax number of your specialist
- The address of where you’ll be being seen
- If you have not been seen in our office within the last six months, or have not been seen for the reason you’re seeing your specialist, the doctor may require an office visit.
-Your co-payment is per the insurance contract YOU signed. Your co-payment is due every time you see a provider.
-Your co-payment is due at the time of your visit.
If you have any questions or concerns about our office and billing policies, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’d be happy to assist with any questions you might be having.